What to Expect
Production operates on 12 hour shifts, 7 days per week. Some weekend and Holiday work is required for all departments. We work hard to provide at least 2 days in a row off together, however consecutive days off are not guaranteed. Individual schedules are established on a weekly basis.
Sanitation, Shipping, & Maintenance Shift Hours
1st shift: 7:00am to 3:30pm
2nd shift: 3:00pm to 11:30pm
3rd shift: 11:00pm to 7:30am
EXPECT TO CROSS TRAIN
Muffin Mam associates are cross trained to enhance their growth and development within the company. Understanding the entire process, how to support your team, and each positions value to the process is critical to creating quality products.
- General Building
- Clean breakroom areas and restrooms
- Keep corridors and warehouse floors clean and free of debris
- Keep building perimeter, offices, and halls clean and clear of debris
- Production Room
- Keep production room floors and walls clean and free of debris
- Assist Make up and Packing teams with keeping their areas sanitary
- Must be able and willing to operate scissor lift and pressure washer
- Equipment Sanitation Room
- Must be able to move large equipment
- Maintain equipment sanitation schedule
- Must be able to lift and pull loaded dollies
Good communication skills. Ability to be an effective member of a team. Ability to work with minimal supervision. Ability to prioritize work and make informed decisions. Some positions require more reading and math skills than other positions
SPECIALIZED TRAINING PREFERENCE:
HACCP, SQF, Safe Food Handling, and GMP training. Experience Handling Food Processing Equipment: Label Machine, Case Packer, Conveyor Systems, Mixers, Ovens, Depositors. Lean Six Sigma. Certified Forklift Driver with working operational knowledge of warehouse equipment, i.e. pallet jacks, palletizer.
All applicants must be willing to work at least 5 /8 hour shifts, some weekends and holidays. All applications should be submitted through our careers link.