What to Expect
Production operates on 12 hour shifts, 7 days per week. Some weekend and Holiday work is required for all departments. We work hard to provide at least 2 days in a row off together, however consecutive days off are not guaranteed.
Sanitation, Shipping, & Maintenance Shift Hours
1st shift: 7:00am to 3:30pm
2nd shift: 3:00pm to 11:30pm
3rd shift: 11:00pm to 7:30am
Muffin Mam team members are cross trained to enhance their growth and development within the company. Understanding the entire process, how to support your team and each position’s value to the process is critical to creating quality products.
- Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Air Compressors, Refrigeration and Fire Safety
- General building repairs and upkeep
- Improvement projects
- Environmental monitoring (Process Waste Water)
- Facilitate fire safety program
- Monitor Freezer/Cooler Temperatures
- Provide monitoring and maintenance to all utilities
- Electrical, Pneumatics, Motors, Drives, Conveyors, Hydraulics, Welding
- Follow PM schedule, make suggestions for improvements
- Maintain equipment calibrations
- Provide scheduled/unscheduled maintenance as needed on production equipment
- Provide material handling assistance as needed (forklift) operations
- Equipment modifications and/or improvements
- Use equipment wiring diagrams/flow charts for equipment troubleshooting
- Changeovers, Troubleshooting, Continuous Improvement
- Assist production with product changeovers
- Assist Production with technical adjustments to equipment
- Work with production to improve efficiencies in the process
- Create a Team Work environment to achieve a specific goal
Good communication skills. Ability to be an effective member of a team. Ability to work with minimal supervision. Ability to prioritize work and make informed decisions.
SPECIALIZED TRAINING PREFERENCE:
Must have: a good Mechanical aptitude: Experienced in: electrical / pneumatics / motors /drives /conveyor / line set up / hydraulics / some PLC knowledge a plus (not required) / building maintenance (electrical, plumbing, HVAC, Air Compressors a plus) but not required / preventative maintenance / welding.
Preferred but not required: HACCP, SQF, Safe Food Handling, and GMP training. Experience Handling Food Processing Equipment: Label Machine, Case Packer, Conveyor Systems, Mixers, Ovens, Depositors. Lean Six Sigma. Certified Forklift Driver with working operational knowledge of warehouse equipment, i.e. pallet jacks, palletizer.
All applicants must be willing to work at least 40 hours, some weekends and holidays. All applications should be submitted through our careers link.